11 days ago
Reserve Account Executive
External Job Description
Diageo Reserve Brands houses the luxury spirits portfolio– a prestigious collection of brands with outstanding liquid credentials, craft and heritage: Johnnie Walker Super Deluxe whiskies (Johnnie Walker Blue Label, Johnnie Walker Gold Reserve), CIROC vodka, Ketel One Vodka, Bulleit Bourbon, Don Julio Tequila, Zacapa Rum and Tanqueray 10 Gin.
Diageo Reserve GB team are looking for an exceptional Reserve Account Executive to join their high profile team in London. The Reserve Account Executive are our liquid/drinks experts, respected as a source of knowledge across all spirits categories.
This is a commercial position with a consultative approach aimed at building the Diageo Reserve Portfolio knowledge, awareness and adoration. Reserve Account Executive will be the central point of reference for the bartending community creating a network of champions and delivering extraordinary trainings across Diageo Reserve Brands portfolio
If you have:
* An entrepreneurial mindset with a strong understanding of the motivations of bar managers and staff, together with excellent knowledge of cutting edge trends in the drinks industry
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills
* Excellent cocktail making skills with a solid Spirit (Beer & Wine) knowledge
* Proven training ability, passion for the high end drinks business, with a customer and consumer mindset
* Excellent category, brand and trade knowledge with an ability to identify emerging trends and insights
* Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
Type of Job
Park Royal 7HQ