8 months ago
A Reporting Consultant based in our Swindon or London Head Office
• Salary- £42,370 - £61,201 per year (dependent on skills and experience) + competitive benefits package based on a 35 hours a week, permanent contract
• Flexible working arrangements will be considered
• Send in your application by 23rd April 2019.
We are looking for an adaptable and versatile reporting consultant who is seeking a challenging role where they can make a real impact. Your nature will need to be one of inquisitiveness, as well as having an appetite to challenge and improve existing processes. You will have a desire to successfully engage and influence other areas of the business to drive change. You will also have the analytical mindset required to understand the impact of business and regulatory change on our reports and how we can deliver that change in an effective way.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum you’ll have:
• Extensive experience in reporting
• Demonstrable experience delivering change either delivering new reports or managing ongoing reporting change
• Ability to effectively manage stakeholders across the business
• Extremely strong analytical abilities demonstrated in a complex reporting environment
• Ability to coach and support more junior team members
It would be nice if you have:
Experience of liquidity or solvency reporting
• An Accounting or treasury professional qualification
What you'll be doing
This is a varied role working in the heart of Treasury’s reporting, development and insight team. The team look after all of Nationwide Liquidity, Solvency Treasury Credit Risk and Product risk reporting.
We work with stakeholders across the business to ensure our reporting is accurate, insightful and efficient.
This role will focus on the management and delivery of change across the reporting produced by the team.
So you’ll need to:
• Work with stakeholders to understand required business and regulatory changes
• Act as a reporting subject matter expert to understand the impact on reports and write specifications of required change
• Liaise with business stakeholders, reporting and systems development teams to ensure timely delivery of required changes
• Define and deliver appropriate user testing of changes