3 months ago
Posted: Thu Jan 3 16:04:12 2019
Job ref: RTC
Location: South Wales
Job Type: Permanent
£0.00 per annum
REgional Technical Consultant
We’re Sally Europe, the biggest supplier in Europe for hair and beauty professionals. We bring together the following market-leading professional brands; Sally, Salon Services, Pro Duo, Salon Success and Sinelco, and we operate across 7 European countries.
Our mission is to be the preferred partner for professionals across Europe, but we are not stopping there. We care about making a difference to our employees and customers and getting it right each time. Our people throughout have a forward-thinking ethos, teams are always striving to inspire others, and we continue to deliver new and innovative solutions that leave that lasting impression.
We are currently have a vacancy for a Regional Technical Consultant, at Salon Success to cover our South Wales region.
Salon Success is the European distributor for Luxury Hair Care products and also home to the successful 3•6•5 salon education programme. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our national technical consultancy team.
You’ll have …
* Experience and a senior qualification in technical education
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and deliver results
* An awareness of up-to-date trends that translate into your day-to-day role
* Technical Education: 1 year +
* Full UK Driving License
* Your main responsibilities will be to …
* Organise and lead salon education events
* Work closely with the Salon Business Consultancy team to develop and maintain existing accounts and develop new business opportunities
* Have a creative approach to develop new business sharing our technical portfolio with prospective clients
* Manage yourself and your workload effectively
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for please apply. It’s simple to do, just upload your CV and if we think you would be a great match we’ll give you a call to get to know you further.Looking forward to hearing from you!
If you are successful you can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine opportunity to drive your career forward whilst working with an enthusiastic team.