9 months ago
This established and highly regarded technology company based in Edinburgh are looking for their next Regional Sales Executive based in the south. The business is growing rapidly and their product is in high demand. With a renowned market brand and strong client base, the potential to fast track your career is enormous.
The right individual will be motivated to continue spreading the word about the system and growing their client base. This role demands high energy and a driven mentality, your success within the team will be highly rewarded.
As a Regional Sales Executive, they will require you to be a self-starting, target driven and an intuitive professional. Experience in business to business software sales would be advantageous.
The right individual will identify and qualify leads, you will document all work through their CRM and maintain regular contact with your network. You will be responsible for spreading the word about the company through various methods such as telephone, email, social media & networking events.
Working independently and as part of a team, you will be granted autonomy and responsibility for your own actions. With set targets, you will be driven to meet these and progress through your personal development plan.
- High energy, drive and a positive attitude to developing new business.
- Ability to quickly understand the Product & Service Proposition
- Good at building long-term relationships with customers and colleagues alike
- Highly motivated towards exceeding targets and results orientated with a determination to succeed.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to perform under pressure
- Ability to influence, manage and sell to multiple decision makers
- Self-aware and invested in self-improvement
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Willing to work out of hours when deadlines need to be met
- A passion for technology
- Develop a network throughout the Logistics and Field Service industries
- Manage and document this network within the company's CRM system
- Meet set targets daily
- Communicate all leads to senior sales consultants
- Fully understand the capacities of our Software Product & Service
- Progressive environment, committed to promoting gender equality and diversity
- Uncapped Commission structure
- High priority on career development
- Strong Technical Support team to ease your sales process
- 30 paid holidays a year
- High spec workstations with multiple monitors
- Office with strong transport links and dedicated free parking
- Company socials and events
- Fully stocked complimentary drinks fridge and ice cream freezer
If you are looking for an exciting and market leading company to work for, with the chance to showcase your skills and boost your career then please get in touch.
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close