9 months ago
The Consumer Global Services Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $4bn and sells approximately 100 different brands.
This is a crucial role within the GS COE operations Accounting Team and the wider GS COE
The Senior Analyst is to provide financial support to local finance and Plant team and responsible for the accuracy of the financials and will work closely with the business support teams across the 10 EAME manufacturing plants.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with Regional Supply Chain organization and local Plant team
• To provide financial expertise and support to Supply Chain business support
• Proactively and continuously improve, streamline, and align Inventory related financial processes across Plants. Participate in projects and drive changes. Promote best practices
• Cooperate with other COE Teams (especially Compliance) and functions
• To liaise on behalf of COE Organization with Projects Teams (e.g. STF) to ensure all inventory accounting flows are integrated into standard COE accounting and processes
• Ensure the accounting accuracy for Inventory sections of TB:
o Gross Inventory
o Inventory Reserves
o Direct GRIR
o OCNIS (Other Costs Not In Standard)
This requires process expertise, in depth knowledge and understanding of WWP
• Owner of regional process for Wall to wall stock count takes
• Review and comment financial performance vs. targets
• Provide management information and analysis for management and cooperate with Internal and External Auditors.
• Lead, develop and motivate five direct reports, including one FLDP (Finance Leadership Development Programme)
• Foster and environment of teamwork, innovation and sharing of ideas
• Travel in EAME required for projects
• Ensure strong internal controls are adhered to, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
• Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
Scope of Role:
• This role is part of the COE Operations Accounting team so applicants must be collaborative in style, open to change and always seeking to improve the way things are achieved. The scope will touch on many areas of the financial statements across 10 plants which carries high level of responsibility and opportunity for the right candidate.
• Fully qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years financial experience
• English essential
• Other European languages desirable
• Manufacturing/Plant accounting
• Knowledge of SAP, Excel and ideally J&J systems
• Ideally familiar with Johnson & Johnson worldwide procedures and practises
Skills & Competencies:
• Strong Financial Accounting skills (US GAAP desirable)
• Knowledge of SAP (StF), BPCS, Movex, Excel
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Challenge status quo and process improvement approach
• Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)