7 months ago
Regional Sales Manager - Midlands – B2B Direct Sales
Salary: £60,000 OTE – basic salary negotiable, Company Car, Mobile Phone and Laptop
To help continue with our rapid expansion we are looking to recruit a dynamic experienced regional Sales Manager to oversee our Midland sales branches. The region covers 3 existing offices in Birmingham, Nottingham & Stoke.
Hours: Monday to Friday.
Location: In the Midland offices with travel to head office in Manchester.
After an initial training period you will become responsible for the performance of the offices based in these areas, including recruiting, training and motivating branch managers, telesales and field sales agents. There is the possibility that we may open additional branches. Your duties will include:
* Managing the management team in each office.
* Overseeing the recruiting, developing, managing and monitoring the performance of sales agents to ensure targets are met.
* Providing regular reports on performance in your area to senior management.
* Enforcing compliance to industry regulations.
* Ensuring each office is managed to a satisfactory level, and ensuring office procedures are followed.
* To maintain a high level of professional standards with the offices overseen
Skills and Experience Required
As well as being able to demonstrate a proven track record in a sales role, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate they have:
* At least 5 years experience managing direct sales teams.
* Sales experience in SME B2B markets or direct field sales.
* Experience managing call centres and/or telesales teams.
* A dynamic personality with a ‘can do’ attitude and a passionate understanding of the Art of Selling.
* A proven track record of managing fast moving sales teams.
* Built successful teams.
* Inspirational Leadership and implementing continuous improvement.
* Administration, organisation, time management and planning skills.
* Good communication skills, at all levels within a business.
* Full clean driving licence – company car is provided.
Who we are…
Verastar are a leading, next-generation services Company for the small business market. By delivering a spectrum of essential business services across telecoms, water and energy we create great savings, efficiencies and value for our customers.
Our proposition is unique - no other provider offers the mix of services we offer. As the markets in which we operate increasingly open to competition, people are switching away from their current providers. Thanks to this, we are achieving significant growth rates and have ambitious plans to grow further.
How to Apply
If you are interested in taking advantage of this exciting opportunity, please apply using the link below.