To promote the company's surgical portfolio within the NHS, Private Hospitals, Dental Surgeries and Veterinary practices, including training and education of a variety of stakeholders.
The business is an award winning, UK medical technology company with over 70 years of healthcare experience. They are recognised as one of the leading manufacturers of capital equipment for the Healthcare sector.
- You will be responsible for managing your own territory, with a mix of existing account management and 70% new business development.
- You will need to actively manage and increase turnover of existing and dormant accounts. You will need to be able to manage your own work load, generate your own leads and manage an accurate pipeline.
- You will report directly into the Sales Director, attending regional and national sales meetings when required.
- You will actively take part in trade shows and exhibitions, as well as visiting clients on a regular basis and becoming an ambassador for the organisation.
- The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate good knowledge of technical products, including plan specifications and drawings. You will have exceptional communication and presentation skills; have a proven record of being able to work independently and remotely without direct supervision.
- Experience in a similar role, with proven experience of working with primary contractors for new build projects connected to hospitals, NHS supply chain, private hospitals, electrical contractors and surgeons. The successful candidate will have knowledge of contractors of hospitals and hospitality industries.
- Proven experience of working with second tier markets including care homes, vets direct and distributors, dentists direct and distributors and catalogue resellers.
Competitive salary dependent on experience + uncapped commission + car