Regional Sales Manager; Midlands, £35,000 basic + 15,000 realistic OTE within the first year + Car. An opportunity to work within a well-established and flourishing company. This company has been a leading player in the market for many years and prides itself on its excellent sales team. The global company specialise in flooring solutions and have found success selling into a wide range of industries. You will be selling solely into the commercial sector and your clients will vary from industries such as construction and architectural as well as specialist end users. This role will see you managing a sizable territory, targeting leads alongside maintaining relationships with established accounts. You will be provided with generated leads as well as support from the outstanding sales manager. Full product training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and established sales person who has a proven track record of excellence in a field sales role. You will have experience selling high value products into a range of industries. The absolute ideal candidate will have experience selling flooring.
* You must have a minimum of 1-year B2B field sales experience
* You will live 'on patch' with the ideal locations being Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Nottingham
* You will be a highly motivated sales person with a track record of winning new business
* You will be both financially motivated and career driven as a rise in salary is likely if you demonstrate success
* A background in flooring or in selling into construction is a bonus
For the opportunity to take the next step forward in your sales career