over 8 years ago
Strategic Account Manager - GERMANY
Mobile Content & new media products
60,000 euros basic + bonus + package
This organisation is a cutting edge new media organisation who develop and deliver entertainment and gaming software for mobile and internet applications. With a Head office in Los Angeles and offices in all major european countries, the organisation is looking to appoint this key role based in Germany.
The office in Dortmund currently employs 30 people although this role is flexible and candidates can either be office based or home based anywhere in Germany.
The core of the role and attributes include the following:
· Exceptional organizational and problem solving abilities
· Outstanding communication skills in oral and written English
· Extensive experience setting and adjusting priorities in a mobile, internet, or software development environment
· Thorough understanding of interface design, usability testing, and website analytics
· Long term experience managing teams and delivering technology products on time
· Experience managing mobile or commerce sites a very strong plus
· Fluency in German and English plus an additional european language including Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Czech, Greek, or Russian is a plus
· Collaborate with Engineering/Sales/Finance teams to scope and estimate key technical program initiatives.
· Establish and lead an internal cross-functional core team to conceptualize, plan and manage the development and communication of programs to both internal and external customers.
· Ensure all projects meet customer goals within requirement scope, schedule and budget constraints.
· Have the necessary problem solving skills to effectively mitigate risks and communicate plans of actions to the customer and senior management. Provide guidance and mentoring to the core program team.
· Solve technical execution problems working directly with technical leads.
· Requires the ability to meet high expectations and make a difference in a fast-paced, ever-evolving start-up environment.
· Periodic international travel may be required.
If you feel this role is of interest and you have the necessary market sector experience, please apply and your CV will be sent to Richard Gahagan at Adam.