424 jobs - 0 added today
423655 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on
Posted 24 days ago
5 days until close
Apply
Location:
Salary:
£35,000 - £50,000 + uncapped commission
Job type:
Permanent
Business sector:
B2B
Contact:
Lee Jones

Regional Sales Manager – Fixings & Anchors

Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Fixings & Anchors

Industry Sector: Regional Sales Manager, Construction, Anchors, Adhesives, Sealants, Fixings, Fastenings, Main Contractors, Major Projects, Bouygues, Vinci, Kier, Balfour Beatty, Mace, Galliford Try Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Contractors, Main Contractors, Sub-contractors, Sales Manager, Man-Management

Area to be covered: North (Liverpool to Hull / M62 Corridor)

Ideally based: Manchester

Remuneration: £35,000 - £50,000 + uncapped commission giving circa £10,000 on top

Benefits: company car & full benefits package

The role of the Regional Sales Manager – Fixings & Anchors will involve:

·         Regional Sales Manager  position, selling a high quality manufactured range of fixings, anchors and consumable products

·         This will be a man management position looking after 4-6 external sales reps

·         Circa 70% of your time will be spent managing the team and the remaining 30% generating your own business, turning into an 100% sales management role after you’ve hit a certain turnover

·         All of your time will be spent selling directly to main contractors and sub-contractors

·         Maybe a little bit of specification sales work dealing with contractors, engineers and architects

·         Will be targeted on KPIs relating to activity and the on growth of the team

·         Will spend a large portion of your time on site

·         Provide technical support in training new members of the team

·         Dealing with a wide range of order values depending on products and project sizes

The ideal applicant will be Regional Sales Manager – Fixings & Anchors with:

·         Must have construction field sales experience selling a technical related product such as: fixings, anchors, consumable products, fastenings, diamond cutting etc

·         Would consider somebody selling related products to other industries as long as you have a base understanding of construction

·         Must have man-management experience

·         Must be able to coach, teach / development sales individuals and get the best out of the best talents in your team

·         Ideally have a qualifications or equivalent experience in structural engineering, civil engineering or mechanical engineering

·         Ideally have experience selling through specification to consultants, civil engineers, structural engineers, architects, contractors and end uses

·         Ideally have contacts within the related industry

·         An understanding of the current market, market trends and the ensuring the business remains ahead of its competitors

·         Ideally have strong commercial business to business experience 

·         Excellent communication and computer skills

·         A hungry go-getter who is eager to exceed targets and maximise profit

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Regional Sales Manager, Construction, Anchors, Adhesives, Sealants, Fixings, Fastenings, Main Contractors, Major Projects, Bouygues, Vinci, Kier, Balfour Beatty, Mace, Galliford Try Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Contractors, Main Contractors, Sub-contractors, Sales Manager, Man-Management



 

 

Regional Sales Manager – Fixings & Anchors

Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Fixings & Anchors

Industry Sector: Regional Sales Manager, Construction, Anchors, Adhesives, Sealants, Fixings, Fastenings, Main Contractors, Major Projects, Bouygues, Vinci, Kier, Balfour Beatty, Mace, Galliford Try Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Contractors, Main Contractors, Sub-contractors, Sales Manager, Man-Management

Area to be covered: North (Liverpool to Hull / M62 Corridor)

Ideally based: Manchester

Remuneration: £35,000 - £50,000 + uncapped commission giving circa £10,000 on top

Benefits: company car & full benefits package

The role of the Regional Sales Manager – Fixings & Anchors will involve:

·         Regional Sales Manager  position, selling a high quality manufactured range of fixings, anchors and consumable products

·         This will be a man management position looking after 4-6 external sales reps

·         Circa 70% of your time will be spent managing the team and the remaining 30% generating your own business, turning into an 100% sales management role after you’ve hit a certain turnover

·         All of your time will be spent selling directly to main contractors and sub-contractors

·         Maybe a little bit of specification sales work dealing with contractors, engineers and architects

·         Will be targeted on KPIs relating to activity and the on growth of the team

·         Will spend a large portion of your time on site

·         Provide technical support in training new members of the team

·         Dealing with a wide range of order values depending on products and project sizes

The ideal applicant will be Regional Sales Manager – Fixings & Anchors with:

·         Must have construction field sales experience selling a technical related product such as: fixings, anchors, consumable products, fastenings, diamond cutting etc

·         Would consider somebody selling related products to other industries as long as you have a base understanding of construction

·         Must have man-management experience

·         Must be able to coach, teach / development sales individuals and get the best out of the best talents in your team

·         Ideally have a qualifications or equivalent experience in structural engineering, civil engineering or mechanical engineering

·         Ideally have experience selling through specification to consultants, civil engineers, structural engineers, architects, contractors and end uses

·         Ideally have contacts within the related industry

·         An understanding of the current market, market trends and the ensuring the business remains ahead of its competitors

·         Ideally have strong commercial business to business experience 

·         Excellent communication and computer skills

·         A hungry go-getter who is eager to exceed targets and maximise profit

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Regional Sales Manager, Construction, Anchors, Adhesives, Sealants, Fixings, Fastenings, Main Contractors, Major Projects, Bouygues, Vinci, Kier, Balfour Beatty, Mace, Galliford Try Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Contractors, Main Contractors, Sub-contractors, Sales Manager, Man-Management



 

 

Select how you want to share: