Regional Sales Manager, bathroom and household appliances.
£35,000 + basic neg, £50,000 OTE in year one uncapped + Car + Pension + additional benefits.
This is an outstanding sales account management opportunity working for a top-end appliance manufacturer.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing existing relationships within the retail sector covering Northern Ireland. Your total account portfolio of around 300 separate accounts in the Bathroom and kitchen sector and is worth around £1.7M which are independent retailers and distributors, multiple retailers, national trade distributors, showrooms and department stores. Making appointments is not usually necessary as the accounts know you well.
To apply you will be:
* Self-motivated, goal driven, results and detail oriented.
* Your field sales experience will be from the bathroom, kitchen or bedroom sector selling into retail or wholesale
* Highly personable with the ability to forge strong business partnerships
* A well-presented and highly credible, trustworthy professional
* You will be a confident communicator with a strong character and belief in your own conviction and decisions.
* You will have good IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* At interview, you must be able to demonstrate a high degree of loyalty to past employers and a CV that demonstrates logical career progression
Whilst this is an account development led role it is all about relationships and requires a consummate professional with a 'soft approach' that prides themselves on delivering incredible customer service. As well as managing the accounts you will also be responsible for training the retailers own sales staff, introducing new products and helping accounts with their marketing activities. In this consultative account management role, the ability to build lasting 'win-win' business relationships, with the retailers is essential.
A key part of the interview process will be based on your attitude, aspirations and determination to succeed. Therefore, within your CV we should be able to identify logical career progression and loyalty together with continuous improvement and achievements.
The role is covering the whole of Northern Ireland with the ideal living location being within an hour of belfast, although applications from anywhere within the territory will be entertained.
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563