6522 jobs - 134 added today
356681 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
11 months ago
BMS Performance
Basic Salary: £25000.00 - £33000 per annum
Location: Dundee, Dumfries, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Paisley
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: BMS
Category: Field Sales Jobs, Industrial Sales Jobs, Sales Manager Jobs, Area Sales Manager Jobs
If you want to be part of a friendly and successful team, then this role could be just for you. With a base salary of up to £33K on offer coupled with uncapped on target earnings, our client is a growing business, looking for an enthusiastic sales professional to join their ranks.

THE ROLE: As Regional Sales Manager you will be taking over an extremely profitable region. The position has come about due to retirement and so you will be inheriting a highly receptive account base. 60% of your time, as Regional Sales Manager, will be spent selling a range of mechanical and electrical products via distributors and wholesalers, the other 40% of your time will be spent going direct to end users. End user clients consist of Architects and Specifiers, Installers, Facilities Managers and Procurement Teams.

THE PERSON: Our client is looking to recruit a friendly, reliable and enthusiastic sales professional. Full product training is on offer to the successful candidate so it does not matter what you have previously sold, however, you will need to demonstrate at interview that you have managed a territory and have a proven track record in field sales. Our client is also looking to interview those sales professionals who can show on their c.v that they have shown commitment to the previous employers and not moved on to quickly from job to job.

THE COMPANY: Established since the early 1920s our client is a well-known and well-respected business. They have shown steady growth over recent years and are looking to continue this trend moving forward. They are a great, friendly and forward-thinking business to join.

  • Salary: £25,000 - £33,000
  • Bonus: £5,000 uncapped commission
  • Company Car: Yes
  • Benefits: Mobile, laptop, Pension, 25 days holiday + stats rising to 28 days in 2 years
LOCATION: Scotland and Northern Ireland

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

If you have previously met with a BMS Performance Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...

27 days ago
only 1 day until close
Regional Sales Manager - Commercial Contract Furni
Scotland, Edinburgh & Lothians, Glasgow, Edinburgh
£40k - £50k
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
Project Specification Sales Manager
Glasgow, Dumfries, Edinburgh, Livingston
£30k - £40k
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
Edinburgh Audi Sales Executive
£20k - £25k
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
Car Sales Executive
£40k - £50k

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top