8 months ago
Regional Sales Key Account Manager
Salary: £competitive + Benefits
Hours of work: 40
Job Title: Regional Sales Key Account Manager - Primaflow F&P
Location: East / West Midlands
Field based covering various sites across;
Primaflow F&P are looking for a hungry, eager person to join their team for a challenging yet rewarding career that will see you grow as both a person and a professional. This role offers a competitive salary with an excellent bonus structure, which comes with a company car, mobile and laptop.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the country’s leading distributor of Heating, Plumbing and Bathroom products into the Independent Merchant sector.
We believe we offer the most comprehensive range of products available within the Plumbing and Heating sector, on a ‘one tomorrow’ basis throughout most of the UK.
We have a well-established team of customer services, telesales and product category colleagues, all in place to support you and our customers.
We are just about to open our third, purpose built, 100,000 Square foot small parts and fittings distribution centre in Birmingham, which will continue to service all of our customers nationwide.
Maintain and develop relationships with an established ledger of customers with the aim of becoming our customers preferred supplier of bathroom, heating and plumbing products and services, creating and maintaining an ‘Account Development Plan for each customer that clearly maps out a development strategy. This should contain both short- and long-term goals with agreed measures and milestones.
● Identify additional revenue opportunities. And to identify marketing opportunities within each of the Key businesses.
● Achieve client retention percentages in line with the agreed business plan ( the AOP ) and Increase revenue from the client base by identifying opportunities for various products and services.
● Negotiate new and amended contracts with clients within agreed parameters.
● Ensure that the key performance indicators agreed between PF&P and the customer are met. To take responsibility for the resolution of any problems. To foster improvement in processes and innovation.
● Provide each customer with appropriate management information as required and provide regular updates and forecasts to the Sales Director, Key Accounts.
We’re looking for the kind of professional who:
Has the ability to manage a number of large key customers, whilst increasing sales and identify new sales opportunities for customers to deliver long term profitable sales growth.
Is has a proactive approach to building relationships and customers expectations
Sees every sales opportunity – and makes the most of it, with the strong ability in understanding customer objectives in order to develop successful strategic plans.
Is fantastically well‐organised
Loves being part of a motivated team
In return, you’ll have every opportunity to drive your career forward within a large and expanding business with deep local roots and strong family values.