4 months ago
Permanent - Full time
The Food Warehouse is Iceland’s new concept store. As we continue to grow at pace across the country, we are now searching for a talented Regional Manager to help us achieve the next step as we continue to drive this exciting new part of our business forward. We understand that our success will come through our people and we are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Regional Manager to build on this success as we expand the Food Warehouse brand.
As Regional Manager for the Food Warehouse, you will have full accountability for setting expectations and delivering operational excellence across the business. You should have a proven track record of empowering retail teams at a senior leadership level, to drive sales by delivering the highest retail standards and delight our customers.
The ideal candidate will be a commercially focused, inspirational leader, with a passion for taking a hands-on approach to retail and the ability to ‘think outside the box’ in terms of how you deliver in your role.
Experience of delivering across a multi-site retail platform is a must and as Regional Manager you will be highly motivated to drive results and make a real impact commercially across the business. We are looking for a pro-active, results-driven and resilient Regional Manager with a proven track record of working at an Area or Regional Manager level in a complex, multi-site supermarket food retail environment. You must be comfortable working at pace, with the ability to use your own initiative to deliver great results.
* Strong track record of multi-site retail management experience
* Experience in delivering a complex regional retail strategy
* Experience of commercial and sales management, retail operations, leadership and change management in a large retail organisation
* Passion for developing talent across our Store Manager population
* Keen eye for detail with the ability to identify and consistently deliver sales growth opportunities
* Ability to drive business performance across the region, achieve profitability targets, identify opportunities for growth and cost control
As we enter a hugely exciting new phase in retail, now is the perfect time to become a part of the next successful chapter in our 45-year success story, in a career defining Regional Manager role.
Regional Manager package includes: £Competitive salary + BMW, family private healthcare and more.