Regional Business Manager - Medical Devices - £30k-£40k + £11KOTE
- Selling to the NHS
- Manage key accounts and grow new business
- Excellent training available and earning opportunities
The Role: The Regional Business Manager (RBM) will be responsible for managing existing clients, building relationships with senior level NHS contacts and growing business with these accounts. The RBM will also be developing new business with Primary Care Trusts.
The Company: A reputable and professional organisation with ambitions to consolidate and improve their market share with a new venture into the woundcare market in 2017. Our client takes pride in the level of service they offer their customers, from their extensive product range to their medical expertise and training solutions.
Your Career: If you are an experienced medical sales person looking for their next move into an organisation with a focus on individual achievements and without micromanagement, this is the role for you. Our client takes pride in supporting their staff with full medical and sales training as well as on-going development.
For this Regional Business Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Enthusiasm, a 'can do' attitude and the desire to work hard and learn
- Ability to deal with clinical decision makers as well as ward based medical professionals
- Dynamic, strategic, relationship builder
Benefits of this Regional Business Manager role:
- Up to £40,000 basic, plus circa £11,000 OTE
- Growing division, full training provided
- Full benefits package including executive company car, mobile and laptop
Location: The position Regional Business Manager covers Norfolk, Suffolk, London, Herts, Essex, Northants, Ox, Berks, Surrey, Hants, Kent, Sussex
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our Medical sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.