4 months ago
Region: National Role - UK Wide
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Business Manager within our Oncology area to lead a team of Account managers to achieve sales targets and agreed account metrics, identifying and developing business opportunities by promoting Janssen and its products and leading the company’s activities and resources applied to each account within the region.
As RBM - Oncology your main responsibilities will include:
Account Team Leadership
* Coach and mentor AMs in the development of their account plans and support them within the account as appropriate to achieve account objectives
* Conduct regular Account Reviews to track AM progress against account/project plan landmarks, actions and targets
* Conduct regular competency reviews to ensure AMs in the region have appropriate levels of competency.
* Participate in management team discussions/meetings to develop and improve account plans, business plans and implementation plans.
* Contribute to the development of other cross-functional plans such as marketing plans
* Contribute to the development of brand strategies and regional/national sales targets
* Translate the national marketing & sales brand plans into regional plans and share these with account managers
* Champion account management and manage change processes with team and across Janssen business as appropriate
* Analyse aggregate account data and information and develop regional insights that are valuable to Janssen
* Manage regional budgets and provide feedback to management on outcomes of expenditure.
As a RBM working within the Oncology team, you will have:
* Previous RBM experience preferable.
* You will have previous line management experience
* You will have previous experience in a similar role
* You will have the ability to build positive relationships
* You should be able to demonstrate the ability to lead, mentor and develop individuals
* You will have a Strategic mind set with bigger picture orientation
* You will have proven experience in leading a strong team in a commercial environment
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Janssen-Cilag Ltd, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson and Johnson is an equal opportunity employer.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)