5 months ago
Regional Account Manager Dublin
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Category: Sales/Business Development
Business Unit: Ireland
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 07.30 - 17.00
As a Regional Account Manager you will play an integral part in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships and maximising revenue opportunities for the business. You will ensure that all customer leads are identified and generated, including those opportunities which lie outside your region, demonstrating the Speedy values in all you do. This role covers Dublin and the surround area.
Introduction to Speedy…
We may have started small but we’ve always had big ideas. Since Speedy was established in 1977 we have grown into the UK’s leading hire business. Along the way we’ve won countless awards for innovation, safety and our commitment to training to name but a few. Our people are the heart of our business and it’s their commitment and professionalism that makes us the biggest and the best in the industry.
As a Regional Account Manager you will be responsible for ensuring growth and development across all Speedy revenue streams within your managed accounts. You will also be responsible for driving local revenue within the depot network by winning, growing and sustaining SME business.
You will monitor customer spend, maximise revenue wherever possible and ensure that account debt is kept low; also working alongside the wider business area to ensure that our customers are receiving the highest level of customer service and that the products provided reflect the highest levels of excellence that makes Speedy the best and the safest hire company to do business with.
We expect our sales team to fully embrace social media and utilise it to effectively grow their personal profile, customer network and Speedy awareness.
* Dedicated to providing outstanding customer care
* Commercially and financially aware
* Excellent and confident negotiation skills
* Excellent communicator both orally and written
* Ability to develop strong customer relationships
* Able to listen and offer a consultative approach to selling
* Confident - comfortable at multi business levels
* Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
* Team player mentality
* Dynamic - able to make a difference and add value
* Self-driven and highly motivated.
* Results driven and able to work under a pressured environment
* Ability to work to strict deadlines
* Organised, good planning and preparation skills
* High level of integrity and trust
* Flexible approach to travel
* Confident in the use of IT as a key business tool
* Driving licence
* Previous experience working within the hire or construction industry
About the Company
Speedy are the leading provider of hire products and supporting services to the construction, industrial and infrastructure sectors. We have a network of over 200 depots across the UK and Ireland, and over 3000 people who offer a nationwide service and look after the largest hire fleet in the market.
We also lead in health, safety and sustainability. We are the safest hire provider, based on accident and industry rates, and have the lowest carbon footprint in the industry. Our hire fleet also includes an increasing range of green option products, helping our customers improve their energy efficiency and reduce their environmental impact.
Vision, mission and values:
Our vision is to become the best company in our sector to do business with and the best to work for.
Our mission is to provide safe, reliable hire equipment and services to enable successful delivery of customer projects.
* Safe – the first priority in everything we do
* As One – working together to collectively achieve our goals
* Innovative – to continuously improve
* Driven – to deliver first class customer service