Develop sales opportunities through new business accounts and building and maintaining valued relationships.
Manage local distributors and national depots, and growing strong relationships with the on-trade channels.
My candidate are a household name and a leader in their field and who have a real passion for the quality of their product. They source sustainability and support their communities by education the next generation, encouraging healthy lifestyles and reducing food waste. Career progression is a real option here for the right people.
The key responsibilities of the Regional Account Executive - Food are:
1. Develop sales opportunities through new business accounts and developing incremental business. This should be achieved through range selling across the product portfolio. Targets will be set on a quarterly and / or annual basis in line with freetrade sector overall budgets.
2. Demonstrate and explain a product in a structured approach, to ensure new and existing business is enhanced. Utilise your product and culinary knowledge to provide appropriate solutions to the caterer.
3. Manage local distributors and national depots in your region to assist in demonstrating New Product Development, training the distributor sales team on the branded proposition and involvement in specific sales development
4. Regular business reviews meetings with the distributor & wholesalers to measure budget/volume performance and gain joint agreement for action plans. Ensure focus on how we may improve and develop our partnership with the distributor whilst ensuring the pull through of brand sales. Ensure measurement via 4/8 wk reviews and forward action plans as well as participating in sales training, Ra Ra days and tele-selling.
5. Develop and grow relevant sectors measured by ex factory sales by wholesaler and depot.
6. Logging customer calls in SAP as per targets agreed (current minimum 4 times per working week).
7. Full implementation of all/any price changes in line with company directive to both wholesalers and end users in agreed time frames.
8. General administration to be fully complete on time demonstrating attention to detail.
The successful Regional Account Executive - Food will have: