Regional Account Executive
This competitive role offers you the direct responsibility for the management & development of this large FMCG business, through building professional trading relationships. You will be challenged by this role to meet deadlines at a timely rate and have the opportunity to grow your skillset as a strong sales candidate.
Using your sales skills, you will develop opportunities in the form of new business accounts and by developing already established business connections, selling across the product portfolio in accordance with set targets.
· Confidently and coherently describe products to new and existing business.
· Manage local distributors and national depots as well as training the distributor sales team in your region to assist in demonstrating New Product Development.
· Attend regular business reviews meetings with the distributor & wholesalers. Focus on how we may improve and develop our partnership with the distributor, balancing the importance of maintaining a good relationship with distributors with the importance of maintaining strong company sales. Also participate in sales training, tele-selling.
· Logging customer calls.
· Within an agreed timeframe, implement any changes in prices for both wholesalers and end users.
· Complete general administration on time, with attention to detail.
· Strong communication skills are essential for this role, you must be a good networker
· Numerate and literate
· Persuasive and confident presenter
· Knowledge of the FMCG sector
· At least 1 year sales experience
· Meets deadlines consistently with good time management