about 1 year ago
Information on the company
A specialist executive search business that work with the leading global brands and fast-growth start-ups to identify and attract the best talent. This company make key hires for high growth digital ventures for the likes of Google, Apple and Facebook. They specialise in senior management roles for high-growth companies and start-ups, but also digital, technology and marketing leadership roles in corporate companies too! They pride themselves on having unparalleled knowledge of digital and a high success rate in the shortest possible time frame.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You will support complex international executive search processes. This involves desk based research and client meetings to build and maintain the company’s network of high calibre technology executives.
In the role, you will be responsible for:
* Identifying new candidates from recommendations, referrals, and internet research.
* Approach existing and new contacts and candidates by telephone and email to gather information.
* Help to build assignment specific target lists based on the company database and telephone and internet based research.
* Proactively gather industry information and maintain the company database with sector and project specific information.
* Develop a deep knowledge of the latest news and trends from the digital and technology sector.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Degree educated
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* High level understanding and interest of digital and technology space and an enthusiasm to learn the details quickly.
* Outgoing and comfortable contacting and building relationships with senior executives within the digital and technology sectors.
* High attention to detail and good organisational skills.
* Fluency in a second European language (Scandinavian language or German preferred but not essential)
* Prior experience in recruitment, sales or other consumer facing experience would be considered an advantage.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* Clear career development plan
* International work experience
* Rewarding company culture
* Modern office space in West London
* Access to top industry entrepreneurs, investors, and executives
Apply for this role