5 months ago
Do you come from an Automotive Background?
Are you ambitious and motivated by big audacious goals?
Maybe you like the people side of the automotive industry but are looking for a change of career?
Have you ever considered Automotive Recruitment? A consultative, meritocratic sales role where you are client facing and providing customers with solutions.
With over 30-years operational experience in the Automotive industry, this company is one of the oldest agencies in the UK for Motor Trade Jobs.
They are proud to represent some of the Motor Industries top talent and consider some of the industries most dynamic businesses as their long-term clients.
They are a solution's focused, consultative business, you must be intelligent, with the ability to articulate your ideas and resolve problems for clients while providing the best possible service to your candidates.
As a recruitment consultant, you're the vital link between their clients and their candidates, it's a dynamic and exciting role. A smart personal appearance is essential as the role involves meetings with clients and conducting interviews with candidates.
You must be prepared to go beyond the expectations of the average salesperson. Their business is fast-paced, target driven and demanding. They deal with thousands of Motor Trade Jobs so maintaining their data accuracy and following their structured hiring process is critical to success.
They will expect you to work hard and "pull your weight", they firmly believe in a "'work hard play hard" culture. They take their job very seriously but not themselves - although, miss your turn at making the tea, and things can get a little tense.
This is not a cold calling sales business, they are consultants solving solutions for clients based on well-established relationships. You will be encouraged to go and meet potential clients in person rather than build relationships over the phone.
You must come from an Automotive background and have the ability to cope with the demands of working in a fast-paced and dynamic company.
- Using sales techniques to attract great candidates and business
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using the candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
Salary & Benefits:
- They offer a Basic Salary of £25,000 with a realistic OTE of £45,000
- A commission structure paid monthly that really honours your hard work
- No glass ceiling - you will be promoted quickly based on your success
- Free car parking
- Monthly health contribution for a gym membership or similar.
- Health and medical plan through Vitality
- Flexible working available, the office is open from 08:00 to 20:00
This is a permanent, full-time role, based at their York office on the outskirts of York with easy access via public transport or your own car.
about 1 month ago
only 12 days until close
27 days ago
only 16 hours until close