6 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced recruitment Consultant to join our office division.
This is a fast paced role focused around attracting new clients and building relationships with existing clients filling their permanent or temporary staffing requirements with high quality personnel.
LOCATION: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
SALARY & BENEFITS: Starting basic salary between £18,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience + commission
• Excellent salary rates dependent on experience
• On-going personal development training
• Potential for career progression
• Healthcare plan including free eye tests
• Opportunity for bonus earnings
• Anniversary holidays
• Pension scheme
• Free Parking
WORKING HOURS: Based just outside Huddersfield’s town centre, this is a full-time, permanent position. Working hours are 9am – 5.30am Monday to Friday.
THE COMPANY: Established in 2000, our client is a leading recruitment agency providing quality staff to the Education, Office, Industrial and Engineering sectors in Huddersfield as well as the wider West Yorkshire area.
However they’re not like other recruitment agencies. Our client is a family business that is also committed to playing an active role in the local area as we support charities, schools, colleges, special educational needs programmes, festivals, sports teams and a whole host of events and projects.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant to include:-
• Generate new business and maintain existing business by arranging visits with clients and prospects
• Maintain regular contact with temporary and permanent candidates
• Maintain availability hotlist of ready-to-go candidates
• Attract new candidates by searching and advertising new roles on job boards
• Manage the sourcing, interviewing and employment process for candidates
• Match candidates to the right placement by skills, location, salary and transport
• Monitor and update CRM systems and processes
• Negotiate rates, fees and close deals
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role in a recruitment 360 role. Our client will also consider applicants from a sales background. You must be a confident communicator who is used to dealing with many tasks at the same time.
Key requirements for the role of Recruitment Consultant based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
• Will live within a commutable distance of the Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
• Knowledge of office sector roles such as administrators, receptionists, customer service advisors, accountancy and internal sales
• Experience of delivering a high quality customer service in a professional manner
• Effective team player showing commitment and flexibility to the role
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Recruitment Consultant position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
27 days ago
only 16 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
7 days ago
only 26 days until close