Reasons you would love working at Quanta.
At Quanta, we believe in recognising success as a team, allowing talented people to progress without limitation and thrive in an environment that is as dynamic as it is fun. We have a dedicated development programme which includes two training coaches and three language tutors, to help team members develop their skills and experience, with clearly defined career structures to promote personal and professional growth.
Every member of our team has an important part to play in how we operate; that's how we enjoy success together. Our ‘One Team’ ethos reinforces this focus on togetherness and as a result of our constant growth we are always seeking brilliant new people to join the Quanta team.
Quanta have three strong market sectors in Life Science, Renewable Energies and ICT, we have seen double-digit growth since 2010, operating across 20 different countries, with over 450 contractors working worldwide. Because of this continued success we are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our team.
You will work in a vibrant and self-motivating team to source and develop new business contacts in order to generate requests for contractors and also keep relationships going with our existing clients. It is essential that you are able to communicate well, prioritise work and manage your own activities. Key areas of the role:
You are brilliant at your job because:
- Represent and convey Quanta’s vision and values at all times
- Develop an in-depth understanding of your clients and their industries
- Source and develop new business contacts in order to generate requests for contract business within the Life Science sector
- Introduce and promote Quanta to potential clients in a professional manner in order to obtain agreement and acceptance of our services
- Having generated requests for contract staff you will be responsible for the search and selection of suitable candidates. This will either be undertaken alone or in conjunction with a Delivery Executive appointed to the assignment
- International travel to build and develop long lasting relationships with both our clients and contractors
At Quanta we built our five key values together, as a team.
- You value communication
- You enjoy what you do
- You have experience in Recruitment and you want to invest in your future
- You value a ONE TEAM ethos
- You embrace the opportunity to travel both within the UK and abroad
- You are proud to be different
We use our values and objectives to measure the performance of our business and all those within it. By using this methodology we have remained focused on delivering brilliant results and being a company that individuals continue to want to work with.
When you join the Quanta team you'll go through a bespoke 4-week induction programme with sessions delivered by our directors, trainers and subject matter experts throughout the business. We'll ensure you always have the support you need, with weekly and monthly review meetings, smart objectives, and regular feedback sessions. Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010
- We don’t set KPIs for our team – we know they’ll be driven to perform their best work
- We offer language tuition for all team members who want it
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years
- We are truly global in our scope
- We have no client or candidate ownership and a dedicated resource delivery team.
- Winners of Large Business of the Year at the Hertfordshire Business Awards 2017.
- We are winners of The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- We have received Three Star Accreditation from Best Companies for our outstanding commitment to employee engagement
- Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For, 2018.
- We participate in charity work across the business
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments
- We share candidates and clients and embrace a true team environment