7 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is an established and thriving recruitment consultancy specialising in mid-senior level, permanent, recruitment in the Retail, Hospitality & Employability sectors.
Founded in 2010 by experienced recruiters who wanted to offer their customers a different proposition. It isn’t just about what they do, it’s the way they do it and this is fundamental to their values and company vision.
Retailers at heart, the senior team have all worked at managerial level within Retail or Hospitality Operations. This genuine depth of industry experience and the investment we make in understanding our clients’ businesses mean that they are true specialists.
This is a grad job offering up to £23K per annum + uncapped commission.
Key responsibilities of the role;
Operating a 360-consultancy incorporating candidate sourcing and selection, recruitment process management, account management and business development.
Day-to-day activities will include;
* Maintaining an organised caseload of candidates and clients.
* Engaging with prospect candidates and clients via Email, phone calls.
* Sourcing candidates using Social Media, Job Boards and networking, writing Job Ads, selecting CVS.
* Pre-screening and interviewing candidates to match suitability to the role.
* Attending Client meetings/pitches to enhance new business.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
* University Graduate
* Able to evidence a strong work ethic
* Positive/enthusiastic personality
* Competitive, driven by results, great communicator and must be willing to learn and take direct feedback
* You must bring the character; you will be given all the training and tools for success. However, they are looking for individuals who genuinely believe in themselves and can absolutely see success for themselves. You will be shown how to do every part of the role, they will point you in the right direction and then you will be encouraged to go and get it!
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Excellent training and development
* Supportive culture
* Structured career plan
* Company paid social events.
* Competitive salary plus uncapped bonus
Apply for this role