about 1 year ago
Receptionist and Sales Administrator (Temporary Contract)
To provide general receptionist duties and sales admin support to the sales department at Barbour’s showroom in Holford Yard. This will require supporting the sales team during all key sell ins with set up, pack down and general receptionist duties.Please note this is a temporary contract which is expected to run for approx 12 months.
Closing Date for Applications:
16th September 2018
* Working on reception, organising all appointments, deliveries and the showroom diary of Holford Yard.
* Ensuring all individuals are checked in and managing the security of the site whilst in use.
* Managing any deliveries into the showroom.
* Assisting with all sell in activities including showroom set, steaming of samples, in showroom VM support throughout the season in line with brand guidelines and assisting with pack down.
* Coordinating and sending samples to key partners.
* Supporting the sales team with refreshments and organised lunches with key partners.
* Managing all stationary requirements.
* Direct phone support to the showroom.
* Sales support gathering and collating information on reports as and when required.
* Placing orders with Sales Team support.
* Managing of contractors and coordinating any maintenance requirements of the showroom.
Skills and Experience:
* The ideal candidate will have experience working within a similar role.
* Experience of similar organisations, ideally with a clothing lifestyle brand.
* Demonstrates high standards of organisation, planning and attention to detail.
* Comfortable with team work or working independently.
* Self-motivated and able to demonstrate a flexible approach and attitude to workload and working hours.
* Information Technology including: Outlook, Word, Excel & Internet packages
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
* Interested and knowledgeable in fashion and show an affinity towards premium brands.
E-mail Barbour about this vacancy
Please clearly state on your application which role you are applying for.