Purchasing and Sales Executive, Huntingdon, Consumer Products, £30,000. This is an internally based sales and buying role within a Huntingdon based business which is a leading provider of products to an impressive customer base. These include leading retailers, online retailers, hotels, Spas, health centres and leisure groups. Providing a wide range of cosmetics, toiletries, nutrition and health & beauty products they have an enviable reputation for providing great products at the right price together with brilliant customer service.
This is a role that's due to expansion, and you will look after key suppliers to ensure that you have the very best possible relationship with the suppliers so that they see you as their 'first port of call' when launching new products ranges.
The role is a combination of sourcing and buying and requires selling and negotiation skills to ensure you can secure the very best deals. The role requires data manipulation and using Excel, and similar tools, on a daily basis so an inquisitive and analytical mind is definitely required.
* To apply you must have business to business (B2B) sales or experience within purchasing, procurement or as a buyer.
* To succeed you will be intelligent, ambitious and have great commercial acumen.
* You must be a stable character that is energetic, proactive and able to work autonomously.
* You will be a first-rate communicator that likes to be busy and proactively works to 'get the deals done'.
* This is a highly autonomous role that requires a confident, extremely likeable and persuasive individual that is naturally proactive and has a 'good eye for an opportunity'.
To take the next step forward in your career