Purchase Ledger/ Sales administrator; Huntingdon, £27,000. This is a purchase ledger role within a Huntingdon based business, which is a leading provider of products and solutions to an impressive customer base which includes leading online retailers, hotel and leisure groups. Providing a wide range of cosmetics, toiletries and health & beauty products they have an enviable reputation for providing great products at the right price together with brilliant customer service.
This role involves hands-on involvement with the administrative purchasing process as well as daily support of the sales and brand management teams' processes. Therefore, the successful candidate must be experienced in a fast-paced administrative role. You will have a hard-working attitude and will be naturally organised with great maths and IT skills.
Supported by the fantastic finance and brand management team, this role offers stability, career progression and a wonderful working environment to the right candidate. As this role is due to company expansion it is the perfect opportunity to get your 'foot in the door' with an exciting and growing company.
The Ideal Candidate
* You must have a minimum of 1 year in a purchase ledger role with great experience of invoicing and accounting at high volume
* The ideal candidate will also have experience working as a sales administrator
* You will be highly organised with a 'get the job done' attitude
* You will possess fantastic numerical skills and great IT knowledge
* You will be ambitious and career motivated
For the opportunity to take the next step forward in your career