Fantastic opportunity for someone with 1+ Years Sales Experience!
Have you been working in sales and business development for a year and are looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a passion for publishing & business?
Most importantly, are you a money driven character who’s looking for an OTE of £51,000 + in their first year?!
If so, then the team here at Rule Recruitment would love to hear from you!
The Company themselves
My client is a well renowned, premium publishing house who specialise in special reports, digital, research and custom publishing divisions. They pride themselves in the excellent products and services provided to customers by taking top of the range journalism, data analysis, editorial imagery, graphic design and putting it all together to do this.
My Client was founded upon the principle of connecting readers with in-depth analysis and commentary on the important issues of the 21st century. Merging their editorial skills with full-bodied research and a sophisticated sense of design craftsmanship, they aim to create clarity and credibility for businesses and brands.
The Role Itself
The role of publishing manager will entail managing 5 different print projects at the same time, looking after the products through their entire lifecycle. As manager there will be a lot of key responsibilities which include, managing research, editorial commission, production and sales on all the projects you are currently running.
Hungry and business minded characters are wanted as business development will also be a major part of the role with the ideal candidate needing to be able to source and create their own leads pipeline and set up meetings with high profile company directors across all sectors of the industry!
Skills Required for the Role
Due to the nature of the role and the money available to be earned, my client is after people with a particular set of skills to help them thrive in the role. These include:
· Minimum 1-year sales and business development experience (B2B)
· Proven track record of success working with revenue targets
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills
· High levels of energy and enthusiasm
· Entrepreneurial flair
· Able to work and perform in a high-pressure environment
· Happy to work as part of a growing business and help grow it
· Strong interest in current affairs/ business/ publishing
· Strong academic background (bachelor’s degree (business/ management/ economics preferable) from Top 30 University)
· Good organisation and research skills
If you think you fit the bill, then make sure to give us a call!