5 months ago
We are O2, the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. We put our 25 million UK customers at the heart of everything we do, so we can use our technology to connect them to the experiences they live for.
And just like our customers, we open up exciting possibilities for our employees too. Great benefits. Generous rewards. High-quality training. Ongoing career development. These are just some of the reasons to join us.
We’re always on the lookout for great talent, and we’re all about inclusivity. We want to be a true reflection of our customers and their communities, to help us make the best decisions. That’s why everybody’s welcome at O2 – it’s time to get everyone in the room.
Tesco Mobile is the UK’s largest MVNO with over 5 million customers. To support our ambitious growth plans we are looking for an individual to lead our Pay Monthly Acquisition team.
The business is a joint venture run by secondees from both shareholders – Tesco & Telefonica.
As a secondee, existing Telefonica Rewards & Employment Terms remain – so a chance to be a part of an autonomous business unit but still part of the Telefonica family.
Reporting to the Head of Pay Monthly Product (Tesco Mobile), the Pay Monthly Proposition Manager will design, develop and deliver propositions to ensure Tesco Mobile remains relevant in the market and with its customers
* Understand customers’ changing needs, interpret trends and competition moves, identify clear innovation opportunities and formulate sound business cases
* Design, develop and deliver customer propositions that ensure relevancy in the market and deliver against business KPIs
* To propose impeccable customer experiences that will help Tesco Mobile maintain its No. 1 position for customer satisfaction
* Develop propositions that help grow Tesco Mobile’s key segments including Shopper, Families & Colleagues
* To work seamlessly across teams and with key external suppliers to ensure key business requirements are delivered and the propositions are aligned across all channels
Skills and Experience:
* Proven track record in developing customer centric propositions, taking concepts from early stage ideas and building them up to business case and market launch
* A customer champion, passionate about understanding consumers and their needs.
* Experience working with marketing research agencies to get high quality consumer insights.
* Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage, influence and win support of senior level managers and the closer team
* Have a strong attention to detail but should also be able to see the big picture and articulate a vision
We offer a competitive salary and some great rewards, including bonus, life cover, health care, good holidays and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to flexible working allows us to consider requests for part time and flexible working hours to be options for this role. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your career starts here.