3 months ago
Property Manager - John D Wood & Co
John D Wood & Co. is one of England`s most respected estate agents, with an unrivalled reputation for being at the forefront of the property industry since 1872.
As a Property Manager, your role will involve:
* Booking relevant contractors to maintain the decoration and repairs of the property.
* Full responsibility for all day to day management - acting as point of contact for Landlords and tenants.
* Arranging repairs
* Completing mid term inspections on all properties, arranging renewal of all safety certification
* Liaise with Lettings Support Centre on behalf of Landords
* Conducting routine visits and creating reports for the landlord.
* Complying with ARLA regulations.
* Processing all invoices and checking fees and finance.
* Being aware of Health & Safety.
* Visiting all properties prior to tenancies starting
* Source local contractors when required
* Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* Ideally 12 months property management or similar experience.
* Excellent team player with the ability to work on your own.
* Excellent IT skills with intermediate MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Highly motivated and positive with a "can do" attitude.