9 months ago
Project Manager - Cloud & Infrastructure Services
Type of role: full time permanent
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Holidays: 25 days
Overall purpose of the job:
The primary responsibilities will be to take ownership of external Customer Projects and to deliver those projects within a controlled environment. To be carried out in a manner that meets mutual customer and Exponential-e pre-defined objectives using recognised processes and methodologies.
Key responsibilities for this job:
* Keeping all Stakeholders up to date with all developments on the Projects using various recognised Project Documents.
* Coordinating all Project Teams to realise set deadlines and milestones.
* Ensuring the Project is at all times on track to fall within agreed tolerances. Notification to the Project Board of any forecasted delivery outside of these parameters and corrective measures to be applied.
* Coordinating and chairing all Project Meetings.
* Identifying resources need and assigning individual responsibilties
* Attending Project Bid with relevant Account Managers
* Presenting Exponential-e Project Management Approach to customers, providers and colleagues.
* Coordinating any required customer training.
* Completing "Request for Proposals", at times within short notice.
* Responsibility for the internal system being correctly captured and labelled.
* Updating internal generic Project Documents.
* Following up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices
* Managing escalations with all necessary parties and conveying progress to the customer as necessary.
Knowledge and experience required:
* Proven experience withing a Project Manager role implementing IT projects
* A methodical and structured approach with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at any one time
* Proven management,deliver and implemenatation of projects
* Responsible and willing to take ownership of tasks
* Excellent cummunication skills.
* Well organised and self-motivated team player.
* Strong leadership abilities.
* Effective communication skills.
* Ability to work within a pressurised and results driven environment.
* Ability to “think outside of the box” as necessary.
Desirable knowledge and experience:
* Experience in cloud computing
* Virtualisation experience
* Experience managing multiple external vendors
* Experience working within Telco/ISP environment
* Technical understanding around MPLS/VPLS solutions
* Prince2 Practitioner
* ITIL certification
* Business Service Management (BSM)
* IT Service Management (ITSM)
"Achieve the status whereby Exponential-e 3.0 is formally acknowledged among our peers, competitors and clients as the most advanced and innovative business technology enabler in The World. A World-class company..."
Apply Now |