6 months ago
GBR - Peterborough - WWHWe’re currently looking for a Business Solutions Delivery Manager to join us in Peterborough. To be successful in this role you will have experience in both business analysis and project management and will be able to own business ideas from inception through to implementation. You will need to use your breadth and depth of skills to prompt thinking amongst a diverse range of stakeholders; to capture business requirements and identify exciting potential solutions.
This is an autonomous role and an exciting opportunity for someone who is not afraid to take ownership and who is highly-results driven, motivated by seeing their ideas come to fruition. You will work closely with senior management to present range of options and recommendations and co-ordinating the design, delivery and implementation of chosen solutions.
You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with the skill to navigate a wide variety of projects and stakeholders.
What will you be doing?
* Investigate and quantify business problems.
* Identify, scope and present solution options using a variety of analysis techniques.
* Work in partnership with business colleagues across Operations, IT, Finance and Compliance
* Deliver UK-based projects to realise trading benefits.
* Identify scalability opportunities for our global business.
* Manage a diverse range of projects and represent these to all levels of the business.
* Direct and motivate project teams to achieve objectives.
* Manage business and project risks, including the development of contingency plans.
* Work alongside customers and suppliers as needed.
What are we looking for?
First and foremost, a tenacity and drive to deliver results and best possible outcomes.
* Proven track record in the timely delivery of business process and business benefits.
* Ability to analyse business problems, identify solution options and influence key decisions.
* Adept at managing a variety of projects and stakeholders across business functions.
* Strong commercial acumen and ability to apply solid commercial judgment.
* Strong relationship building / development skills (internal and external)
* Experience in both Business Analyst and Project Management roles
* Proven background of delivering quality and in-scope solutions given cost/time constraints
* Proven background of delivering projects of various scales
* Understand project methodologies incl. Prince 2
* Experience in a retail, services or financial services industry
* People management, able to drive direction and work in partnership with colleagues
* Some understanding of IT considerations and constraints
To remain the world’s leading foreign exchange specialist, we are focused on making our customers’ lives simpler, more engaging and hassle free while they travel or move money abroad. We promise to give them the freedom and peace of mind to explore the world, their way – enabling them to travel confidently because they know they have us to lean on.
Customer centricity and digital are at the heart of our business strategy. Our commitment to innovation has never been greater, with the development of a number of digital-first, greenfield products and services. And with the Travelex's resources, deep industry experience and leading brand we are inventing the future of FX, cross-border e-commerce and international payments.
Travelex is the world's largest foreign exchange specialist and we're proud to bring you our products and services to help you make the most of your trip.