2 months ago
Opening Date: 16th November 2018
Closing Date: 17th December 2018
Competitive Salary Applies.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working in operations, supply chain, reverse logistics, or relevant experience.
* Project and/or program management experience. Experience in managing customer-centric programs in technology or a related field.
* Experience managing business negotiations and vendors.
* MBA or Master's degree.
* Experience in launching and managing decentralized repair centers and managing site operations.
* Effective project management skills with demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
* Knowledge of product life cycle and designing new end-to-end programs.
* Avid seeker of process improvements and cost optimization.
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills, and ability to work with global cross-functional teams. Ability to tailor communications to a variety of internal and external audiences.
About the job
Google's projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Programs Lead at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
As a Programs Lead, you'll manage the value-added service offerings in the Reverse Logistics space. In this position, you will be part of our team to design and implement innovative customer-centric service offerings to our customer. To manage these programs, you will work closely with several internal cross-functional teams including Sales, Go-To-Market, and Operations, and external vendors globally.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Hardware team researches, designs, and develops new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, more powerful, and seamless. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, our Hardware team is making people's lives better through technology.
* Develop an understanding of the Reverse Supply Chain services landscape in order to gauge emerging competitive service options and to recommend new programs that Google could offer.
* Identify and implement business improvement initiatives and special projects.
* Model business cases for optimal reverse supply chain set-up considering multiple variables such as: sales forecasts, return rates, sales channels, etc.
* Act as an advocate and liaison between Service and Sales, Engineering and Go-to-Market teams.
* Manage operational KPIs, New product introductions launch management at repair network.