7 months ago
Technical Account Manager(AAP)
Amazon Media Group
Amazon Media Group operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on the Amazon owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
Our mission is to make Amazon Ad Platform a leader via an unwavering commitment to customer success by delivering best-in-class service and strategic consultation while being relentless customer advocates to drive our product innovation to solve customer challenges.
Amazon is seeking a Technical Account Manager (m/f) (TAM) to support enterprise self-service clients on the Amazon Advertising Platform (AAP). The TAM role is perfectly situated between Sales and Product, and best suited to those who can operate across fields. The TAM team is responsible for managing the end to end experience of external customers namely holding companies, independent agencies, trading desks, and direct clients that have chosen to use the AAP platform via the self-service model. The overarching goal is to empower customers to achieve success by providing best-in-class consultancy, training, operational expertise and troubleshooting. TAMs are at the cutting-edge of programmatic expertise, solving client challenges with Amazon and the industries best ad technology.
· Own the relationship with clients and provide high-touch proactive support such as onboarding, education, continuous product usage consultation, and industry best practices to ensure client success
· Act as player/coach to lead a team of TAMs to drive customer success, campaign performance, and act as primary liaison to key customers & senior leadership.
· Define priorities for campaign management and optimization initiatives based on deep knowledge of the industry, its competitive landscape and key business issues.
· Be owners for current campaign performance, future strategy and competitive scenarios (growth and defense).
· Navigate multiple stakeholders; bridge organizational and structural gaps with a focus on customer results and satisfaction.
· Help drive evolution of AAP into a client friendly tool via ongoing client feedback loop and close collaboration with cross functional Amazon teams (Product Management, Engineering, Analytics, and Specialists)
· Serve as the primary point of contact for technical issues; will communicate, triage, and manage open tickets to resolution
· Define and improve processes and tools for the TAM team to serve clients better
· Design and deliver performance updates, business reviews and growth opportunity presentations to key agency contacts
· Oversee financial credit and billing between Amazon and clients
· Bachelor's degree
· Proven experience in Account Management and/or Ad Operations
· Strong interpersonal/communication skills
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· DSP/RTB/Ad Network experience
· Proficiency in MSFT Office; deep experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions
· Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Extensive knowledge of digital media systems and tools
· Well versed in campaign setup and optimization techniques
· Understanding of HTML/XML coding, Web Browsers and ability to edit using basic text editors