4 months ago
Programmatic Solutions Consultant
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Our mission is to make Amazon DSP a leader via an unwavering commitment to customer success by delivering best-in-class service and strategic consultation while being relentless customer advocates to drive our product innovation to solve customer challenges.
Amazon is seeking a Programmatic Solutions Consultant to support enterprise self-service clients on the Amazon DSP. The Programmatic Solutions Consultant role is perfectly situated between Sales and Product, and best suited to those who can operate across fields. The team is responsible for managing the end to end experience of external customers namely holding companies, independent agencies, trading desks, and direct clients that have chosen to use the Amazon DSP via the self-service model. The overarching goal is to empower customers to achieve success by providing best-in-class consultancy, training, operational expertise and troubleshooting. Programmatic Solutions Consultants are at the cutting-edge of programmatic expertise, solving client challenges with Amazon and the industries best ad technology.
· Own the relationship with clients and provide high-touch proactive support such as onboarding, education, continuous product usage consultation, and industry best practices to ensure client success
· Define priorities for campaign management and optimization initiatives based on deep knowledge of the industry, its competitive landscape and key business issues.
· Be owners for current campaign performance, future strategy and competitive scenarios (growth and defense).
· Navigate multiple stakeholders; bridge organizational and structural gaps with a focus on customer results and satisfaction.
· Help drive evolution of Amazon DSP into a client friendly tool via ongoing client feedback loop and close collaboration with cross functional Amazon teams (Product Management, Engineering, Analytics, and Specialists)
· Serve as the primary point of contact for technical issues; will communicate, triage, and manage open tickets to resolution
· Define and improve processes and tools for the Programmatic Solutions Consultant team to serve clients better
· Design and deliver performance updates, business reviews and growth opportunity presentations to key agency contacts
· Bachelor's degree
· Proven experience in Account Management and/or Ad Operations
· Strong interpersonal/communication skills
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· DSP/RTB/Ad Network experience
· Proficiency in MSFT Office; deep experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions
· Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Extensive knowledge of digital media systems and tools
· Well versed in campaign setup and optimization techniques
· Understanding of HTML/XML coding, Web Browsers and ability to edit using basic text editors