8 months ago
Program Management Lead Fjord
Fjord – Design & Innovation from Accenture Interactive
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Fjord is a design and innovation consultancy. We create useful, effective, and desirable digital services that people love. We help the world’s leading businesses make complex systems simple and elegant with the power of design. Founded in 2001, Fjord employs a diverse group of over 900 design experts in twenty five global creative hubs.
At Fjord, Program Management guides our projects and defines our processes. Program Managers at Fjord are strategic problem-solvers who preserve design at the center of the work while achieving our client’s goals.
As a Program Management Lead, you are responsible for enabling the collaboration between business functions and accounts to ensure minimal risk, maximum profitability, and efficiency of projects.
This is your opportunity to shape the craft with a team that leads and drives innovation projects for global clients.
What responsibilities will you have?
As a team, we:
* Facilitate and align communication between the client and the project team.
* Ensure all aspects of projects are completed on-time and on-budget.
* Possess strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail.
As a Program Management Lead, you:
* Guide projects from pitch to completion by facilitating team productivity, managing client expectations, and providing a layer of communication between teams and stakeholders.
* Facilitate communication across disciplines for multiple projects and accounts to create alignment and efficiencies.
* Support the studio’s new business development and sales efforts by providing strategic delivery guidelines, scope and timeline guidance, and budget estimates.
* Lead the evolution of the studio's Program Management capability.
* Play a hands-on Program Management and Leadership role on strategic client programs. Work closely with cross-functional teams of designers, developers, motion graphic artists, QA, and other internal staff to grow accounts.
* Build the business through selling in Program Management as a key enabler to project delivery and success.
* Attend, help plan, and network at studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador.
Working together, we will:
* Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
* Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
* Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.