7 months ago
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/a relevant field or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in designing and leading complex cloud transformation or migration projects and programs.
* Experience in account management, client service and/or management consulting.
* MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
* Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base.
* Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
* Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
* Demonstrated understanding of the broader cloud marketplace and the differentiators in offerings.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
As a Consultant Program Manager for Google Cloud, you will specialize in the program management, governance and orchestration of large scale cloud transformations. This will involve supporting both our customers and internal teams from pre-sales through to delivery and execution of the joint Google Cloud/Customer transformation program.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Define the overall plan and milestones for an account or program working with internal teams and Googles Partners.
* Lead the delivery of multifunctional cloud migration projects.
* Support the Account team in organizing events, workshops and regular governance meeting.
* Manages the risks, issues and actions for the account(s) and regularly tracks them to meet the expected outcomes and timelines.
* Manage the delivery quality of the partner teams and resources where required.