7 months ago
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our portfolio ranges from sponsored, display, video, and custom ads to insights and reporting. With tailored solutions for all businesses, we offer flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic to help optimize strategies.
The EU Field Sales Organization (FSO) has set up a new pan-EU program management, with a mission of supporting the implementation of Amazon Advertising sales strategies and increasing the productivity of our local sales teams. We are looking for an exceptionally motivated and talented program manager with strong customer obsession to own and drive several of our programs and help define the future roadmap for EU FSO PM. As a pan-EU PM, you will work closely with FSO and technical/operational partner teams along the sales value chain to define mechanisms that implement, track and continuously improve selling activities. This role exists in a challenging environment and an ability to work cross borders and cross functions is essential. You have a high degree of ownership and integrity, a high attention to detail, and you insist on the highest standards. You are an independent self-starter who thrives in connecting people and ideas and have a strong entrepreneurial drive. You excel at communication and are comfortable with playing a lead role in a highly visible organization, often directly interfacing with sales leadership across the EU-5.
Key responsibilities will include
· Define inputs, activities, standard operating procedures, ways of working and tracking mechanisms that will increase outputs at each step of the sales value chain
· Work with senior leaders to set targets, define review cadence and make business decisions based on the agreed metrics
· Drive adoption of the new activities among our sales organisation, set up continuous improvement process
· Report on Program progress to Senior Management during MBR and QBR
· Work with the Senior Program Manager to define the future roadmap for the team and input into global PM OP1/OP2
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
· Experience in e-commerce, advertising, marketing
· Experience in working with cross functional teams (sales, partners, product) across markets and managing global stakeholders
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Thrives in fast-paced dynamic environment, be adept at dealing with ambiguity and have strong communication and presentation skills.
· Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes and systems
· Demonstrated ability to deliver projects end to end from running business requirements workshops, to solution delivery and drive of adoption
· Consulting, strategic planning, process design experience
· Other European language skills (in particular German, French, Spanish, Italian)