6 months ago
Role: SAP Finance Consulting Manager
Mobility: Up to 100%
Closing date: 31/08/2019
Accenture is looking to recruit a SAP Finance Manager within our Technology Consulting practice to work within the UKI Products operating group.
With a specialist focus on S/4HANA Finance skills, applied to the ProductsIndustry, this role will work as an advisor to support our client account and lead project teams throughout the life cycle from sales and business development, through consulting and advisory engagements, to the design and delivery of solutions and services.
The successful candidate will bring deep technology expertise and industry domain knowledge to address client challenges. The role also requires a broad knowledge of how to architect solutions that leverages the new SAP digital platform to implement solutions for medium to large enterprises. They will be a leader who defines appropriate approaches and processes to ensure that team's work creates value for the client.
Accenture consulting practitioners fuse together the power of Accenture’s 5 businesses; Strategy, Consulting, Technology, Digital and Operations to bring an unmatched breadth and depth of offerings for our clients.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference to our clients are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
As a SAP Finance Manager, you’ll often be required to;
* Advise clients on their S4/HANA Finance transformation roadmaps, helping them develop migration strategies to transition from their traditional SAP ECC platforms.
* Drive value creation for our clients; creates and implements practical SAP solutions such as SAP S/4HANA Central Finance and SAP S/4HANA Finance Cloud platforms appropriately.
* Brings the best skills from other parts of the business to our clients (internal and external), e.g. Accenture Technology colleagues, ensuring that a value based functional business focus in the development and/or implementation of solutions.
* Play a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that benefits from exploitation of some of Accenture’s predefined assets.
* Define and carve out solutions to solve client business problems that take advantage of the latest SAP and Accenture Cloud Solutions to enable a digitally driven client business model.
* Makes decisions and takes actions with an owner-mindset, undertaking sales origination, including working with other Accenture teams in identifying opportunities to grow a successful practice
* Be able to motivate and lead a high performing team