9 months ago
Role: Products CFO & Enterprise Value Order to Cash Consultant
Mobility: up to 100%
Closing date: 31.08.19
Salary: £50,000 £65,000
CFO & Enterprise Value Management Consultant
Welcome to Accenture, one of the world's leading providers of management consultancy services where high performance is a minimum requirement not just an ideal. Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. As our clients span across all industries Including 94 of the Fortune 100 you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
Our Finance Transformation and Global Business Services (GBS) capabilities enables our clients to drive benefits beyond cost reduction, by building agile organisations which deliver human-centred services and embrace digital capabilities to aid corporate decision-making.
As a CFO& Enterprise Value consultant you will be responsible for:
* Building strong client relationships
* Develop and communicate alternative options and associated benefits to our clients around governance, people, process and technology – all while demonstrating your deep Order to Cash understanding
* Leading small teams, often working with colleagues across the globe
* Support the development of the CFO & Enterprise Value community, assets and tools and Accenture eminence in the CFO space.
Consultants generally spend most of their time working on client sites, delivering a project, with the expectation of extra-curricular responsibilities and practice building on the side (proposition development). You’ll be expected to support business development opportunities at existing or prospective clients, providing support to MDs and wider sales team, whilst also being responsible for programme delivery.
As a CFO& Enterprise Value consultant you will have extensive experience in:
* End to end process optimisation levers for Order to Cash (OtC), from sales origination to accounts receivable
* Understanding of how OtC processes integrates into other financials processes (Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Treasury Operations)
* Designing and implementing of Business Process Management capabilities for Order to Cash Process Strategy, Process Design, Process Monitoring (KPI Design / Reporting) Process Transformation (through systems) and Continuous Improvement
* At least one of the following sectors: Consumer Goods, Retail, Industrial or Life Sciences
In addition, you should have experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design experience.