6 months ago
Are you ready to work with the world’s largest and most innovating Cloud platform? Do you want to join one of the fastest growing companies on the planet? Did you know that most of the world’s largest games companies use AWS technology to run their games?
AWS Game Tech is hiring Account Managers to help accelerate adoption of AWS in the games sector. AWS is at the forefront of embracing new ways of doing things, making decisions quickly, and not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a start-up. The Game Tech team in AWS is seen at the forefront of working with customers to help them make generational changes, in how they build and run games, leveraging the cloud.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO/VP level, as well as a technical understanding that enables them to easily interact with producers, engineers, and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must. Although the role is advertised as being in the UK our preference is for multi-lingual candidates based in Continental Europe.
· Drive technical use cases, reference accounts, pipeline and market share for AWS Game Tech.
· Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
· Maintain a robust Account Management pipeline.
· Manage contract negotiations along with the core AWS Account Management organization.
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Substantial game technology related sales or business development experience.
· BA/BS degree required.
· Proven track record of success driving adoption of disruptive technologies within developer accounts.
· Strong leadership skills
· Extensive customer network, especially in the top 50 game publishers and developers.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Direct field & management experience in working with content developers.
· A technical background in video game industry, engineering and/or computer science a plus.