9 months ago
Closes on: Friday 18 January 2019
We are looking for a Presales Consultant to join our Wimbledon HQ. This role will design, present and implement commercial solutions for one of our largest partners across our international markets.
We have ambitious commercial objectives and we are looking for a driven, analytical and confident team member who is client-facing, to work with our clients and key internal teams to ensure solutions are embedded within the organisation. Our international team operations in 13 markets so knowledge of working with markets outside of the UK is a must.
The Commercial Solutions team provide the value proposition, product, customer experience design and commercial thinking for all prospect pitches across our 13 International markets for OEM and Retail+ industries.
We are a small team and we are now ready to grow due to our great success! We are in the process of signing and implementing deals with several retailers and OEMs and setting up our business in a brand-new market.
* Pitch tailor-made propositions in the right stages of the sales process
* Client facing – look at client needs and provide D&G solutions to their challenges
* Create bespoke product propositions working across the business with OEM and Retail subject matter experts
* Design customer experience, channel and sales journeys in close collaboration with colleagues from Operations and Repair Management teams
* Support the on-boarding of new commercial contracts/ products
* Confident at presenting to clients - we pitch solutions alongside our Business Development colleagues in market
* Strong PowerPoint skills – able to create succinct and compelling value propositions
* Knowledge of analysis tools - Microsoft Excel and Visio
* Previous experience working with international markets outside of the UK
* Great commercial acumen and analytical skills
* Degree educated with a minimum 2:1 obtained
* Knowledge of the warranty industry across different markets (desirable)
* Able to speak European languages other than English (desirable)
* Basic commercial knowledge related to insurance deal structures e.g. profit shares & reinsurance arrangements (desirable)
* Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
* Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5%
* Great company culture with fresh fruit deliveries, complimentary hot drinks and football tables on each floor
* 25 days’ annual leave
* Health cash plan
* Life assurance (4 x salary)
* Cycle to work scheme
* A free Domestic & General appliance protection plan
* Access to health and wellbeing services
* Access to exclusive discounts on major brands, cashback and travel services for all UK employees
Why Join Domestic & General?
There has never been a more exciting time to join Domestic & General. Headquartered in South West London, we’re the UK’s leading specialist warranty provider with a presence in 14 countries and a proud 100-year heritage with a strong financial track record. We work with some of the world’s biggest brand names to provide them with product protection for a broad range of domestic appliances and consumer electronic products. We are currently on a huge transformation journey and are rolling out a significant amount of change to the business to ensure we are putting customers at the heart of our business.
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation.