7 months ago
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Working within our Google Analytics 360 (GA 360) Sales team, you'll become a key product and domain expert to help Sales teams define solutions, articulate the value of our product and key features and overcome technical and other objections during the sales cycle. Specifically, you'll blend the ability to be in front of customers and prospects in a sales capacity with the ability to talk with technical and other functional stakeholders. You will use your knowledge of the product and related technology to suggest ways to help with customer needs when it comes to enterprise analytics, audience targeting and media Measurement/Attribution.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Design and deliver tailored customer centric sales engagements; focused on how applications of GA360 Suite products can solve for key business challenges around media measurement/attribution and audience management.
* Collaborate with Sales, Product Management, Engineering and other cross-functional teams to ensure we are positioning and articulating the value of our products and features correctly.
* Provide technical input to resolve customer queries and build successful long term relationships with clients and partners.
* Lead strategic projects to improve our product offering for our largest customers.
* Build deep product expertise of the full GA360 product suite, with a focus on Attribution and Analytics.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in technical consulting, support and pre-sales engagement.
* Experience of digital attribution, site analytics and programmatic platforms.
* GAIQ certification.
* Experience working in/with agency or advertiser media effectiveness teams. Understanding of digital media buying, digital attribution and measurement solutions.
* Google Analytics experience including working with reports and implementing code.
* Self-starter with excellent communication skills, and the ability to drive projects to successful and timely conclusions while collaborating cross-functionally, multi-tasking and managing multiple clients.