Pre Sales Engineer
£28k Basic Salary, Car Allowance, Pension, Benefits
Our client are a leading providing of EPOS systems to the Hospitality, Food & Beverage and Contract Catering sector.
* The Sales Engineers are critical to our clients sales operation. In this role, you become the "go-to" person within the sales team for information on product functionality, and enterprise solution development throughout the sale.
* Our client sell into enterprise accounts, with long sales cycles, a complicated decision making process, and sophisticated competition. This role works closely with the sales team to shape proposals.
* Responsible for configuring and shaping custom solution demonstrations.
* The Sales Engineers also liaise with R&D to understand product functionality, and configuration of software.
* Sales Engineers assist with on boarding the business to new integrated solutions.
* Sales Engineers assist with liaising with oversees partners to assist them with deal progression.
* Sales Engineers work with partners to on-board them to new products and features.
* Sales Engineers will visit clients to understand their requirements, and to assist the sales team in pitching.
* Sales Engineers are involved in the configuration and mobilisation of pilots.
* Pre-sales consultants are part of the Sales & Marketing Division, and this reports into the Commercial Director
* Experience or working within and to have an understanding of software on a technical basis.
* Ideally working within one of the following areas: Food and Beverage, Hospitality, Contract caterers, FEI or HEI institutes (education), Hotels, Managed Houses, Stadia & Leisure, High street F&B chains
* Ability to translate technical features into language that prospects and clients would understand.
* Ability to present to senior decision makers.
Candidates will be considered from the following areas: Derby, Nottingham, Sheffield, Chesterfield, Mansfield, Worksop or surrounding areas.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.