about 1 year ago
PPC Executive – Cambridgeshire
£22,000 - £28,000 Dependent on Experience
About the role
We are looking for a Pay Per Click Executive to join our expanding business. We are a boutique company based in Cambridge who are market leaders in our field and not only specialise in recruitment but also training and marketing. This is a hands-on role that requires someone that can work on strategies and also carry out any of the day-to-day tasks required in a busy office.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
* Key Metrics for the role will be delivery of CPA Targets with an ability to optimise campaigns partly on ROI targets.
* Daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, YouTube, Bing and other search platforms
* Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, budgets aligning with main KPI targets
* Manage daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and all other important account metrics
* Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well
* Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
* Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
* Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
* Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
* Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
* Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out any key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
* Work with the team to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
* Strong hand on PPC Experience, minimum 1 year
* Excellent numerical and analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data
* Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
* Advanced Excel skills, word and PowerPoint skills
* Exceptional attention to details and performance driven
* Familiar with Display remarketing and RLSA campaigns
* Familiar with Bid optimisation tools, knowledge of DoubleClick will be a bonus.
* Managed medium to large-sized PPC budgets
* Adwords Qualified
* Passion for Leisure
* Experience in Leisure or Holiday Park industry
If you feel this is the role for you then please today!