12 months ago
Information on the company
A highly successful VC backed brand who look to enhance people’s lives by making premium quality mattresses that are affordable and hassle-free to order. The company have sold tens of thousands of mattresses across Europe and North America, have successfully IPO’d with a company valuation over £100m and now expanding into other products related to getting a great night’s sleep. After three years, the company have grown to almost 100 members of staff and are one of the UK’s fasted growing start-ups.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience.
How can you expect to spend your day?
* Marketing – working alongside our performance marketing team to scale our various digital and offline marketing channels efficiently
* Product Management (where ‘product’ = the website) – helping our web team deliver a slick and seamless customer web experience, ultimately aiming to increase conversion rates and grow revenue.
* PR – working with our PR agency to maximise our reach across organic and press channels
* Aspects of copy writing/translation – taking ownership of the copy on the Polish website
* Strategy – contributing to decision-making around product launches, product pricing, marketing spends, communications
You should apply if:
* You’re a graduate with 2.1/1 class degree or equivalent
* You’re a native Polish speaker with excellent written and spoken Polish
* You’re good with words; you understand how brands tick and what drives brand loyalty in consumers
* You’re a great communicator and can build effective relationships with just about anyone
* You love working with people and you use your energy and enthusiasm to motivate them and help achieve their goals eve Sleep PLC? - North Yard 2, Interchange Atrium, The Stables Market, Chalk Farm Rd, Camden, London, NW1 8AH
* You thrive when given autonomy and have proven experience of being responsible for a project from conception to completion
* You’re resilient to change, flexible and adaptable
* You’re super organised
* You have ambition. This is a great opportunity for anyone with aspirations in the startup/ecommerce/digital world
What are the perks of working at this company?
• The opportunity to contribute to one of the UK’s start up success stories (2 years from start to
• Competitive salary.
• Private health care when probation is passed.
• Hiit classes, yoga and community events in a shared office space.
• A free mattress and pillow, and great discounts for family and friends (once probation is
• For anyone looking to learn the essentials of online marketing and e-commerce, this is a great opportunity.
• For the right candidate, there are also unlimited career progression opportunities, the company’s first intern now heads up some of their key European businesses.
Apply for this role