about 1 year ago
PMI Sales Administrator
PMI SALES ADMINISTRATOR:
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our team on a fixed term basis.
Here at Aviva we provide a variety of insurance products for our customers. This particular role sits within UK Health, where our main aim is to support customers and intermediary partners with individual and small group private medical insurance policies. We provide support on existing policies as well as offering new products and services to new customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
* You will provide an outstanding customer experience at every touch point of the customer journey by listening to & acting on what matters to them
* You will provide a consistently high level of voice and administrative service by working collaboratively with Internal & external customers
* You will effectively manage and maintain internal systems and customer records ensuring all data is up to date
* You will take ownership of key intermediaries and key clients
* You will manage customer demand through focussing on value and removal of failure; provide first time resolution at every opportunity
* To be successful in this role we believe that you will need:
* Excellent customer service skills, including problem resolution & negotiation.
* Excellent telephone techniques, literacy and interpersonal skills.
* You will need to be numerically confident
* To be a Standout colleague within a team environment
* Have great attention to detail with good decision-making/judgement skills.
* Effective organisational and time management skills.
* The ability to own and handle individual cases, taking responsibility for the customer experience from quotation stage and throughout the life of the policy.
* Positive approach to change
* The ability to be agile and flex your skillset to deal with customer demand
* £17000 starting Salary
* Defined contribution pension scheme
* Income Protection
* Generous holiday allowance
* Excellent flexi-benefits package
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.