3 months ago
* Experience in project management, execution, multi-tasking and delegating.
* Leadership and analytical experience.
* Demonstrable advertiser facing/supporting experience, including billing support in a CSR, Account Manager, Support background.
* Demonstrated experience in problem-solving and innovation.
* Experience in driving operational improvements and efficiency.
* Experience in leading or implementing projects with cross-functional teams, and demonstrated ability to manage without authority and build relationships.
* Demonstrated passion for improving the internal and external user experience.
* Ability to prioritize business needs with the big picture while balancing unique challenges on a daily basis.
* Effective communication skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders across a wide range of roles and levels.
About the job
gTech’s Product and Tools Operations team (gPTO) leverages deep user, operational, and technical insights to innovate Google's Ads products into customer experiences that are so intuitive (or automated) that they require no support at all. gPTO partners closely with gTech’s Support, Professional Services, Product Management, and Engineering teams to innovate and simplify our Ads products and build the productivity tools ecosystem for gTech users.
As a Platforms Billing Product Operations Manager, you'll help facilitate billing process, product, and feature advancements by working closely with regional Sales, Operations and Support teams to identify and propose solutions to complex challenges to improve the internal and external billing experience. You will gather and prioritize sales and customer requirements, develop sales launch and communication materials, and work closely with regional Sales and Go-to-Market (GtM) teams as new products and features launch. You’ll serve as the billing expert representing the sales and customer perspectives on cross-functional teams with Product, Engineering, Revenue Operations, Learning and Development, Operational Efficiency, and various billing Support teams.
The gTech Product and Tools Operations team maintains the close relationships with the Engineering, Product and Finance partners necessary to develop and improve Google’s products and internal tools. We advocate for feature requests and offering product improvements backed by data-driven insights. Our work enables gTech teams to deliver delightful support to Google’s millions of customers.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
* Act as the billing product expert and consultant to EMEA sales and gTech leadership and communicate progress of feedback/improvements to Sales and Support teams.
* Identify process inefficiencies for Sales teams and facilitate efficiency solutions.
* Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers to develop product vision and roadmaps.
* Coordinate alpha and beta testing of products with selected advertisers, and track success metrics.
* Work cross functionally with internal partner teams to guarantee market and sales readiness for launches.