about 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for a Platform Incident Support to join our Pensions Operations team within the Dorking office.
KEY PURPOSE OF THE PLATFORM INCIDENT SUPPORT ROLE:
- Pensions Operations manages £54 billion of pension assets on behalf of customers, delivering quality service to customers (employee/individual, employer and trustee) and advisers.
You will be required to support the My Money Platform Product Owner and Platform Manager with the progression of issues impacting the platform working closely with our 3rd parties.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be responsible for investigating, logging and working with 3rd parties and internal stakeholders to resolve and close incidents. You will also be expected to have a good technical understanding to question and clarify incidents raised.
- Assisting in the identification of the root cause and agreement of any remedial activity required internally or by 3rd parties.
- Assist with platform improvement initiatives.
- Provide support and guidance to the wider operations area and stakeholders to ensure awareness of incidents in a timely manner, detailing required solutions and remedial activity.
- Make recommendations through well-reasoned justification on the prioritisation of incidents based on their associated value, collating and analysing data to validate the goal e.g. customer needs.
- Apply the escalation process when required to ensure appropriate focus and adhere to internal reporting guidelines.
- Support delivery of wider infrastructure changes to the platform
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Good working knowledge of pensions administration.
- Good fact finding skills and ability to make judgements and prioritisation decisions based on value.
- Able to take ownership and make decisions in a rapidly changing environment.
- Delivery focused with excellent attention to detail and strong drive to resolve issues.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Good Excel skills.
- Ability to manage own time and to plan own workload to ensure all timescales are met working with competing priorities.
- Ability to learn new skills and learn new processes/technology quickly.
What will I get from this role
- Salary of £18,000 to £28,650 dependent on experience
- Annual performance related pay review and bonus
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent flexi-benefits package
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.