5 months ago
Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing. We are looking for a Sales Manager to build the strategy and sales motions for the UK Platform Enterprise accounts segment. Would you like to contribute to the Amazon Web Service’s Big Data and Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Voice offerings? Would you like to lead a team focused on helping increase adoption of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform by facilitating relationships with companies building software applications and services? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help further establish Amazon as the leader in the cloud computing space?
This leader will hire and develop a skilled team and manage a virtual team, to execute on this strategy resulting in digital innovation across an Enterprise customer base. This leader's responsibilities will include owning all aspects of the pursuit (qualification criteria, customer requirements gathering, and solution mapping) and team management (recruiting, staffing, mentoring). He / she will also be responsible for developing and standardizing best practices that can be adopted by our customer base. He / She will need to work closely with the UK vertical leaders, and with their teams, to ensure that customers are able to quickly understand the opportunities for transformation that AWS offers, and how they will bring this to bear on their business. Working with partners, both small born in the cloud partners and global large systems integrators, will be integral to the success of this team. This position is based in the UK. Data will have a crucial impact on how companies change behavior and build new systems.
· Develop and execute a comprehensive platform pursuit plan for UK Enterprise accounts.
· Source, develop and close large digital innovation programs within the UK Enterprise segment.
· Drive engagements at the CXO level as well as with Line of Business Leaders across complex organizations.
· Work closely with the AWS business development, Partner, solutions architect and professional services teams to help build transformational offerings.
• Inspire, motivate and drive the team to deliver on priorities you set.
• Maintain a cooperative atmosphere that encourages information to be shared and the knowledge within the company to be fully exploited.
• Instill a sense of urgency and diligence across internal and customer teams.
• A proven track record of success driving adoption of disruptive technologies within enterprise accounts, in forecasting, sales planning and sales operations with a track record of exceeding revenue quota and new customer adoption goals
• Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
• Passion for emerging technology
• Consultative and value-driven approach to client relationships.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Blend of experience with FTSE 100 businesses as well as a demonstrated ability to operate in an entrepreneurial, agile environment.
• Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Experience developing and facilitating appropriate sales motions to lead a virtual team broad and deep in targeted accounts.
• Experience hiring and managing a world class team of sales professionals.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
- Exhibits excellent business judgment
- Hires great people, develops great people
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Expects and requires innovation of their team
- Thinks big and has convictions
- Is action and results oriented
- Is highly analytical and structured
- Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
· Understanding of cloud computing concepts and the AWS IaaS offering.
· Successful track record of driving adoption of new and disruptive technologies within Enterprise customers.